Cozy Retire provides excellent memory care services in Layton. Our Apple Inn Wing is specially designed to care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease, Dementia, or other special needs. Our staff are professionally trained caregivers providing extra assistance and supervision.
Often times, one of the first things you start losing as you get older is your memory. It’s often a slow and gradual process as you start to forget the little things. In some cases though, the loss of memory is faster. People with Alzheimer’s and Dementia require more specialized and sensitive care to ensure that they live safely and comfortably.
Our residents benefit from personalized care, meaningful activities, family-style dining, and beautifully decorated living areas, all in a secure, home-like setting.
Memory Care Amenities:
- 24-hour On-site Assistance
- Licensed Nurses on Staff
- 3 Delicious Meals Served Daily in our Dining Room
- Free Wifi and Long Distance Calls
- Easy Access Shower
- Emergency Personal Assistance Call System
- Individually Controlled Heating and Air Conditioning
- All Utilities Including Cable, Phone, and Internet
- Wellness Program, Including Fitness and Balance Classes
- Entertainment Programs
- Welcoming Community Area for Socializing, Games, and Relaxing
- Access to Spiritual Services
Apple Inn Memory Care offers two sizes of rooms in our 20-room secure area. Each room opens to the main living area with kitchen and living room, to help our residents feel at home. Each private room has a private, wheelchair accessible restroom with roll-in shower.
- Apple Inn Studio: 230 square feet
- Apple Inn Suite: 460 square feet
At Cozy Retire, our Apple Inn Wing is specifically designed to provide the specialized care residents with special memory needs deserve. Our staff provides personalized assistance and supervision in a family-style environment that still gives them a level of independence.
With the sensitive needs of Alzheimer’s and Dementia, we encourage loved ones to come and tour Apple Inn, to experience all we have to offer to help our residents thrive! Please call (801)-771-2525 to schedule a tour today.
Learn more about our memory care services today!